Sunday 22 December 2013

Picture the Beauty 21

Day 21 - Lady R and little T

These two ladies have a big part of my heart and they also love each other dearly, it is so moving to watch them together. In a couple of her down times over the past year (which heart-breakingly can last for up to 5 1/2 months at a time), there have been moments when the only smile to cross R's lips has been in response to little T. Last night we had a pre-Christmas dinner and these two enjoyed each other's company immensely.




Little T's mum put her in a cute pale pink flowery top for my benefit - she is usually dressed in stripes and trucks. :-)

And these were taken on R's birthday earlier in the year when she smiled for the first time in months whilst gazing at beautiful baby T.



2 comments:

  1. Nicki, I have loved your blog - thank you so much for these reflections during Advent x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky, I've enjoyed doing it too, I hadn't realised how many nice things I encounter a day. x

    ReplyDelete